Atomic Time Synchronization
Using the same technology NASA employs to tell time, the Model 1500E wirelessly synchronizes with the National
Institute of Standards and Tchnology (NIST) atomic clock in Boulder, Colorado. In addition to confirming the time daily, the
1500E automatically adjusts for Daylight Saving Time. No wires, no worries, and no more excuses for being late. As a time
clock, the 1500E records employees' in and out times for payroll accounting. As a job clock it can track project time for
accurate costing. And as a document stamp, the 1500E can print the date, time and preset messages on important documents.
- Synchronizes time via radio wave to the U.S. Atomic Clock.
- Never needs resetting, keeps time during power outages.
- Perpetual calendar until year 2099, changes year, month and date automatically.
- Changes time automatically during Daylight Savings.
- Selectable, Automatic activation for simple one-hand printing, Manual activation accurate print positioning,
or Combination Automatic and Manual activation ensures proper registration.
- Choose from 18 preset print formats.
- Choose from 13 preset messages: RCVD, SENT, In, OUT, CFMD, FILED, PAID, USED, FAXED, VOID, ORIGIN, APR'D,
- Print 2 or 4 digit years.
- Print time in AM/PM or 24HR format.
- Print seconds.
- Selectable print direction for left or right hand printing.
- Selectable English, French, Spanish or Portugese language for printing.
- Use standard time cards or job cost cards.
- Choose regular minutes, 1/10, 1/100, 0r 5/1000 of an hour.
- Enable or disable printing of leading zeros.
- Crisp and clear printing on paper or time cards.
- Compact design with small footprint.
- Mounys easily to wall or desktop.
- Prints time, date and messages.
- Easy to change ribbon cartridge.
- Large LCD display shows date, time and day of the week.
- Adjustible margin setting for precise print alignment.
- 5 year memory backup.
- 1 year warranty.
click here to download file