- Size depends on viewing distance and height of clock.
- Can be surface mounted, or set into a wall, out from a wall or on a pole.
- May be internally illuminated.
- May be non-illuminated with exposed hands.
- Clocks less than 48" diameter usually have covered face to protect the hands and the dial. Dials larger than 48" have
- Clock with covered faces have bezels in standard sizes 30", 36", 42" 48" diameter.
- Larger clocks require access from behind for service.
- Movement (time) control, power
- Manual hard-wire, remote switch (run fast, stop).
- GPS signal control, fully automatic, including daylight saving and power interruptions.
- 10 year battery power (clocks less than 48")
Click here for Additional Information & Pricing